Sugar is built, from the ground up, to be an extendible and customisable solution. That allows you to tailor it to suit your need, rather than adapting your business to suit the product. But there are important considerations to keep in mind when choosing a partner to modify your solution. For a start, your partner must be Sugar certified if you want to ensure you are able to leverage any support. Care must also be given to the upgrade path to make sure that you are still able to take advantage of future releases.
We are fully certified, have been customising Sugar since 2007, and have completed hundreds of projects.
- Work with you to understand your project requirements;
- Provide a proposal for our recommended solution(s);
- Detail any configuration, customisation or integration work;
- Provide time-scales for completion and fixed-price quotations.
- Set-up a clone of your system, to which we’ll provide you access;
- Deliver our work regularly so that you can test our deliveries;
- Ensure that our work complies with Sugar’s certification standards;
- Share access to our project management tools;
- Work collaboratively with you on the emerging solution.
- Help plan the transition to “go-live”;
- Help plan “roll-back” strategies if necessary;
- Train and prepare your team;
- Migrate your data if necessary.
- Provide a warranty on all of our work;
- Correct any issues during the warranty period;
- Manage a transition onto a formal support packages;
- Provide account management follow-up;
- Help guide and scope the next phase of your vision.