Your Privacy When Using Our Website
The information we collect about you and how we use that information
The Sugar Refinery is wholly owned by REDK CRM Solutions, Ltd (redk), domiciled at 71 Queen Victoria Street, LONDON EC4V 4BE with Company Registration number: 9762485.
As a part of redk, The Sugar Refinery recognises the importance of protecting the privacy of personally identifiable information collected concerning visitors to our sites. As a general policy, no personally identifiable information, such as your name, address or email address, is automatically collected from visitors to our sites. Personally identifiable information about visitors to our sites is collected only when knowingly and voluntarily submitted via our contact forms. We may collect certain non-personal information to optimise our Web pages for your computer (i.e. the identity of your Internet browser, the type of operating system you use, your IP address and the domain name of your Internet service provider). We may use third-party services to identify the name and address of your organisation from your IP address. We may use such non-personal information for internal purposes, including but not limited to improving the content of our sites and tracking the pages that you visit. In those instances when we do collect personally identifiable information, the following policies apply:
- The Sugar Refinery will notify you when we are collecting personally identifiable information about you .
- The Sugar Refinery may use personally identifiable information in aggregate form to make our sites better and more responsive to the needs of our visitors.
- The Sugar Refinery may attribute your website and digital media engagement history to your personal profile for the purposes of better understanding your interests.
- Personal information may be disclosed in special situations where The Sugar Refinery has reason to believe that doing so is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against anyone damaging, injuring, or interfering (intentionally or unintentionally) with The Sugar Refinery’s rights, property, users, or anyone else who could be harmed by such activities. Also, The Sugar Refinery may reveal information when we believe in good faith that the law requires it.
- The Sugar Refinery maintains appropriate safeguards to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of personally identifiable information submitted to our site, and periodically reviews and updates its security measures in light of current technologies.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure. Although The Sugar Refinery strives to protect your personal information, we can not ensure or warranty the security of any information you may transmit to us. This is done so at your own risk. Once we do receive your transmission, however, we make our best effort to ensure its security on our systems.
Your right to request removal of information
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect, incomplete or simply you wish us to remove any information that The Sugar Refinery holds, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the following address: REDK CRM Solutions, Ltd is a company registered in England. Registered number: 9762485. VAT Number: 244517805. Registered office: 71 Queen Victoria Street, LONDON, EC4V 4BE. Email Address: email@example.com Upon receiving such as request we will:
- Remove all personally identifying information from our internal databases.
- Confirm by email that we have removed this information.
Please note that we are unable to delete cookies from your browser or prevent such cookies being re-created should you re-visit our site. For more information please visit our Cookies Policy.